I love Nutella. I love cheesecake. But i don’t feel like baking an entire cheesecake coz there’s too much dessert at home. So I’m gonna bake a small batch of mini cheesecakes with Nutella:
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin tin with 6 baking cups. Place an Oreo cookie into the bottom of each cup. This will make the crust of your cheesecakes.
- Combine cream cheese, egg and sugar in a mixing bowl and blend together with an electric mixer until smooth, about 3 minutes. Divide the mixture evenly between the 6 prepared cups.
- Place 3 tbsp Nutella in a small, microwaveable bowl and heat for about 30 seconds. Place a small scoop into the center of each cheesecake and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until cheesecakes are set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
These mini cheesecakes are super yummy and so easy to make! They are creamy and crunchy with a taste of Nutella in each bite. Each cheesecake is the perfect serving size although it’s difficult to stop at just one. Now i wish i had made more of these mini cheesecakes coz they’ll be gone soon 😛