The Nutella swirl mini cheesecakes were such a hit, i decided to bake another round of mini cheesecakes. This time, the star will be peanut butter since i’ve not done a dessert featuring this yummy goodness: http://omgchocolatedesserts.com/mini-chocolate-peanut-butter-cheesecakes/
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin tin with 6 baking cups. Place an Oreo cookie into the bottom of each cup. This will make the crust of your cheesecakes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl and blend together with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg until evenly combined. Do not over mix it.
- Fill the baking cups halfway with half the batter. Add peanut butter to remaining batter and combine well. Fill cups completely with peanut butter mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheesecakes are set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
The cheesecakes are so yummy & peanut buttery! Perfect for a peanut butter lover. The peanut flavor really comes through, added with the chocolatey crunch of the oreo base, it’s like eating a peanut butter cup! These mini cheesecakes are great!