I wanted to bake a giant cookie for dessert this evening and found this recipe:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. Smear sugar into butter until well-blended.
- Sprinkle flour and baking powder on top. Stir until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips. Scoop dough out onto cookie sheet. Shape into a 6″ round disc, and then use fingers to gently make a slight lip on the edge.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Serve warm with ice-cream.
My pizookie didn’t turn out very well. It was too doughy, almost cake-like. I think i added too much flour because my batter was too thin. Oh well… better luck next time 😛