What do you get when you combine chocolate cupcakes, mini marshmallows, and cookies n cream truffles?
S’moreo truffle cupcakes!!
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp coffee powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- mini marshmallows, oreo truffles
- Preheat oven 350. Place cupcake liners in 4 cups of muffin pan.
- In medium bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients. In small bowl, whisk next 4 ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake 15 minutes. Top with marshmallows and bake 2 more minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, remove cupcakes from pan and let cool on wire rack. Top with oreo truffles.
These cupcakes are amazing! The cupcakes are really moist & tender, the marshmallows are gooey, the truffles are crunchy. Three different textures combined… phenomenal. And the flavor is wonderful, perfect for the chocolate lover. Or s’mores lover. Or oreos lover. Actually, i’m pretty sure everyone will love these yummy cupcakes! 🙂