Merry x’mas, ya’ll! It’s x’mas morning, and that means it’s time for a hearty x’mas meal. I’ve invited my cousin over for brunch, and i’ll be making a yummy casserole:
1 can biscuit dough
3/4 cup cooked diced ham
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/6 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 8 x 8 baking dish.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in half. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- Fold in ham and cheese. Spoon mixture into dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and eggs are set.
This casserole is so yummy! The biscuit is soft, the eggs are fluffy, the cheese is cheesy. It has every component of a complete breakfast. Such a simple, quick & easy, yet hearty meal.