It’s a beautiful but chilly Sunday. For brunch, i made some cheesy garlic monkey muffins.
- 1/2 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheddar
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly oil 6-cup standard muffin tin.
- Cut each of the 5 biscuits into sixths, making 30 pieces.
- In bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, reserving 1 Tbsp. Stir in biscuit pieces and gently toss to combine.
- Drop 5 pieces into each muffin cup. Using fingertips, gently press last piece in center.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Brush with reserved butter mixture and serve immediately.
These muffins look so pretty, like flowers! They smell great from the oven, taste like garlic bread. Crispy on the outside, soft & tender inside. Super yummy. Perfect by themselves, or with some ham & eggs for brunch. Happy Sunday! 🙂