It’s a beautiful Sunday: the sun is shining, the sky is blue, there’s a chill in the air… a perfect winter’s day. I’m warming myself up with a nice mug of hot chocolate and i thought: what would be good with this? The answer is more chocolate, of course!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate coconut candy, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except candy).
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring gently until smooth and combined without over-mixing. Mix in chopped candy.
- Evenly distribute batter into pan, filling each cavity 3/4 full. Bake 10 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy warm!
These mini muffins are sooooo good! They are light & fluffy and not too sweet. The mild coconut flavor goes great with the chocolate. And since they are bite-sized, they are perfect for dipping in my hot cocoa! 🙂