This afternoon i felt a little peckish. I wanted some sort of pastry but was too lazy to deal with yeast & dough. So i bust out a can of refrigerator biscuits and some apricot preserves, and proceeded to make me some easy apricot sweet rolls.
- 1 can of refrigerator biscuits
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- Preheat toaster oven to 375 F. Spray individual ramekins with cooking spray.
- Gather up biscuits and push them together to form a ball. Flatten dough ball slightly with hands and using a rolling pin, roll out dough until flat and rectangular.
- Spread preserves over top of entire piece of dough.
- Roll up from one of the long sides. Seal seams. Slice dough into 1-inch pieces.
- Place rolls in greased ramekins. Bake 15-20 minutes. Enjoy warm!
These rolls are so yummy! Soft & fluffy with a light apricot flavor. You could definitely make these with any kind of preserves or spread your heart desires. They’re so pretty too, like a flower. I love how easy and fast these are to make. Now i can have sweet rolls whenever i want, no need to make my own dough. Yay! 🙂