Just in case you need an excuse to enjoy more brownies, today is National ‘Have a Brownie’ Day! I know, there are all kinds of strange food holidays. But i never need an excuse for brownies, especially ones topped with M&M candies!
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp heavy cream
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup flour
- chopped M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 2 ramekins.
- Microwave first 3 ingredients in 30-sec increments. Stir until fully melted.
- In a bowl combine sugar, salt, vanilla, and egg.
- Add in melted chocolate. Fold in flour. Divide batter into ramekins.
- Sprinkle candies on top. Bake 8-10 minutes until center is done.
These brownies are pure fudgey, chocolatey goodness. The m&m’s give a nice crunch when you bite into them. Top with ice-cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and i’m in brownie sundae heaven. Everyday should be “have a brownie” day! 🙂