Today i wanted to bake a tart but i don’t have a tart pan. So i decided to use my muffin pan to make mini tartlets. Chocolate ganache tartlets, for the incurable chocoholic in me 😉
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Open crescent rolls. Don’t unroll them. Slice dough from one end into 12 even slices.
- Press slices into muffin cups. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
- Microwave cream 30 seconds. Stir in chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Spread ganache onto cooled crusts. Refrigerate until chilled and set.
These tartlets are absolutely delicious: the crust is crispy & flaky, the chocolate ganache filling is rich & decadent. I really need to get myself a tart pan so i can make a bigger version of this tart! 🙂