Happy Saturday! It’s baking day again. I look forward to this day all week long.
We’re in the middle of spring and the weather is warming up nicely. With warmer weather comes a bigger variety of fruits. This week i’m baking with one of my favorite fruits: pineapple! They are sweet & juicy & so refreshing.
1 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup yogurt
2 Tbsp oil
1/3 cup chopped pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In measuring cup, whisk together next 4 ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry, mixing lightly with rubber spatula until just combined.
- Gently fold in chopped pineapple. Fill muffin cups evenly with batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until done.
These mini muffins are so light & fluffy, almost like a cloud. The pineapple chunks are crunchy, giving the muffins an extra texture. It’s the perfect balance of crunchy on the inside, soft on the outside. The muffins themselves are not super sweet but the pineapples give them an extra sweetness.
These are perfect for breakfast or as a light snack. Since they’re filled with fruits they’re kinda healthy, right?!
I hope you’ll try them out and enjoy them as much as i do. Happy baking, y’all! 🙂