- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp speculoos/biscoff cookie butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- pinch salt
- 1/4 C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line cookie sheet with parchment.
- Whisk together egg, vanilla, sugar & cookie butter. Mix in flour and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer dough to cookie sheet and press down to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake 20 -25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut 1/2 inch slices with serrated knife.
- Lay slices back on cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes on each side.
The biscotti are nice & crunchy, not too sweet with a light cookie butter flavor. The chocolate chips give them an extra pop. These will definitely go wonderfully with my morning cup of Joe, and start off my workday on a sweet note.
Have a great weekend y’all, and happy baking! 🙂