Happy Friday! Can you believe x’mas is only 2 days away?! I love x’mas. It’s the most wonderful time of the year, especially since it’s time for more baking!
Today the weather is kinda gloomy outside, and i’m at home enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. Then i thought, why not make cookies that taste like hot chocolate?!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup hot chocolate mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 mini snickers baking bits
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, sugar and hot chocolate mix and beat with electric mixer until creamed together. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add into batter and beat until well combined and dough starts to form.
- Drop one Tbsp dough into each mini muffin cup. Bake at 350°F for 12-14 minutes.
- Press a snickers bit into each cookie cup. Allow to sit in muffin pan until cooled. Use knife to run around edges of cookie cups to release from pan.
These cookies are super yummy! They taste just like little bites of my favorite hot chocolate drink. They would be a perfect complement to your hot cocoa or cup of joe. Just the thing i need to sweeten up this gray gloomy day.
There’s lots more baking to come, so have a great Friday and happy baking! 🙂