Happy Sunday! It’s a rather chilly day today. The sky is cloudy and gray, quite a gloomy picture. To sweeten up this dreary day, i made some yummy mini Oreo cheesecakes for Sunday brunch!
- 15 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz cool whip
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line 6 muffin cups with liners.
- Crush 9 Oreos into fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter. Divide evenly and press into bottom of lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in cool whip until combined. Break remaining Oreos into smaller pieces and fold into cream cheese mixture. Divide evenly and fill muffin cups with batter.
- Melt chocolate chips and top each mini cheesecake with melted chocolate.
- Chill in fridge for couple hours until cheesecake has set. Enjoy!
These mini cheesecake bites are so delectable! The tangy creamy cheesecake combined with the sweet crunchy Oreo cookie bits, it’s perfection in every bite! These mini desserts definitely brightened up this gloomy Sunday!
Hope it’s a beautiful day for you, and happy baking! 🙂