Happy Monday! The weekend has come and gone too quickly. I had terrible allergies these past couple days and was feeling exhausted so didn’t do any baking. I’m still feeling under the weather so decided to work from home today.
After dinner i’m craving some dessert (of course) and wanted something simple. These mini cheesecakes require only 4 ingredients and no time at all to whip up. Needs some chilling time so be patient; they’re worth it!
- 8 Oreo cookies, divided
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter, divided
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz cool whip, divided
- Line 6 muffin cups with liners.
- Crush 6 Oreos into fine crumbs. Mix with 2 Tbsp peanut butter. Divide evenly and press into bottom of lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 4 oz cool whip until combined. Divide evenly and fill muffin cups with batter.
- Break remaining 2 Oreos into smaller pieces and fold into remaining 2 oz cool whip. Spread on top of each mini cheesecake.
- Chill in fridge for couple hours until cheesecakes have set. Enjoy!
If you’re a peanut-butter lover like me, you’ll definitely enjoy these yummy bites of creaminess. The peanut-buttter flavor is not over-powering and you can definitely add more pb according to your tastes.
I really enjoy the lightness of it, balanced perfectly with the chocolate cookie crust. To me, chocolate & peanut butter go hand in hand. The crunchy top adds a different texture to the creamy cake. It’s definitely an enjoyable treat!
Have a great week y’all, and happy baking! 🙂