Happy Saturday! So glad the weekend is finally upon us. The sky is grey & dreary this morning so i decided to make a citrusy dessert to brighten up this rather gloomy day:
- 9 golden Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, divided
- Line 7×7-inch pan with foil.
- Mix crushed cookies with melted butter. Press into bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in cool whip and 2 Tbsp marmalade until combined. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Microwave remaining 2 Tbsp marmalade 15 seconds until liquid-y. Pour onto batter and spread evenly.
- Chill in fridge for couple hours until cheesecake has set. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Yum! These orange cheesecake bars are so tasty! The orange marmalade gives the cheesecake just the right amount of sweetness. And look how pretty they are! My husband asked me if these were store-bought! Really now 😉
These yummy treats definitely brightened up my day. Have a great weekend, and happy baking! 🙂