Happy Monday! Yesterday i had a slice of tiramisu cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and it was yummy! So i decided to make an easy cheesecake to enjoy this week.
One of my favorite cheesecakes on their menu is their chocolate tuxedo cheesecake with alternating layers of chocolate & original cheesecake. This is an adaptation of that:
12-18 sandwich cookies, crushed
3 Tbsp butter, melted
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
8 oz cool whip, thawed
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1. Line loaf pan with plastic wrap.
2. Combine crushed cookies & melted butter. Press onto bottom and sides of pan.
3. Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in cool whip until combined.
4. Remove half of batter into another bowl and combine with cocoa powder.
5. Spread half white mixture on top of crust. Spread half chocolate mixture on top of white layer. Repeat for remaining white & chocolate mixtures.
6. Chill in fridge for a few hours until set.
This cheesecake is not as pretty as the one from the CF but sure is tasty! The oreo crust is thick & crunchy, the cheesecake layers are cool & creamy. So simple, so yummy.
Enjoy your week, eat more dessert! 🙂